Branches of Niagara Campground & Resort exists to provide a slice of serenity in a busy, hectic world. It is our hope that our guests have a fabulous time while visiting us. By keeping your site safe, watching your children and being considerate of others, you will help us to make the Branches of Niagara experience wonderful for all our guests. To this end we have established the following guidelines:
- Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a site.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm or later. Check out time is before 11 am. Visitors are to leave by 10:00 p.m. No minors are allowed to camp with out an adult.
- Parents are responsible for the care and safety of their children at all times.
- Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to the restrooms and showers.
- Quite hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Children must be at your campsite during this period.
- Registration and vehicle pass are required upon entering the campground, be it visitors or campers.
- Vehicle speed is 5 mph. Watch for children at play.
- Only two vehicles per campsite. Additional vehicles must be parked in the areas marked 'parking'.
- Motorcycles are permitted to and from site only. Helmets required upon state law. Mini bikes and ATV's are not permitted.
- Bicycles- NY State Law required anyone under the age of 14 to wear a helmet.
- Campfires should be moderate in size and not left unattended. Do not enlarge or move fire rings.
- Trees and shrubs should not be cut down or mutilated. Please do not drive nails, screws, etc. into trees.
- Please do not move or deface picnic tables or other camp property.
- Garbage must be taken to collection stations around the camp. Please use recycling bins for aluminum/tin cans and plastic/glass jars and bottles. No garbage should be left on campsite overnight since this will attract wild animals.
- Laundry and dishwashing facilities are available in main bathhouse. Do not use restroom sinks for dishes or laundry.
- Smoking is not permitted in campground buildings or public areas.
- No fireworks or fire arms are allowed at this campground.
- Park boundaries are clearly marked. Please do not trespass on the property of our neighbors.
- Any decisions made by management regarding safety, noise and rules are absolutely final.
- Anyone displaying offensive conduct will be required to leave immediately. No refunds will be issued in these cases. Management decisions are final.
- If you bring your pet, please submit a vaccination certificate to our office upon check-in and registration.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash, quiet, attended to at all times and cleaned up after immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings with exception of pet-friendly cabins #5 & #6.
- Pets are not to be left unattended. Any pet causing a disturbance will not be allowed to stay at the campground.
POOL SAFETY RULES
- No one under 18 permitted on dock or lake front after dark, unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- Boat rental available for those 12 years or older unless accompanied by an adult. Wavier must be signed by adult.
- Everyone must wear a life jacket while boating. Stay seated at all times.
- Fishing is catch and release only.
- Must be able to swim to rent boats.
- Swimming allowed in designated beach area only. See rules posted at beach entrance.
CABIN RENTAL RULES
- Hours: 9am-dusk.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Owners & management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Persons with communicable diseases shall not use pool.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol shall not use pool.
- No smoking.
- No running or horseplay.
- No jumping or diving. Maximum pool depth 5 feet.
- Please wear proper swimming attire.
- Swimming diapers only, no regular diapers.
- Maximum occupancy 80 persons.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm or later. Check out time is 11 am. Late check-outs are NOT available.
- Standard & Standard Plus Cabins- 6 persons
- Deluxe & Deluxe Plus Cabins- 8 persons
- A $10 cash deposit is required for cabin key. Deposit will be returned in exchange for your key upon check-out at 11 am. Cabin keys not returned or lost will result in the loss of deposit fee.
FURNISHINGS & FIXTURES
- Pets are NOT allowed in cabins with the exception of Cabin 5 & Cabin 6, which are designated as 'Pet-Friendly'. (An additional pet cleaning fee of $20 applies). Leash law in effect.
- Cabin furniture is to remain inside the cabin. Porch furniture is to remain on the porch.
- Do not put picnic tables on porch.
- Do not move fire rings.
- Rented linens should be placed in the provided laundry bag and left in the cabin upon check-out. Missing or damaged linens will result in a replacement fee billed to your credit card.
- Guests are responsible to report any damages of furniture, fixtures, or appliances to the camp registration office immediately so repair or replacement can be done in a timely manner.
- Guests are asked to keep their cabin in good order and to leave it in the same condition it was upon arrival. Guests are responsible for any damages they cause. Cabins are inspected upon departure.
- Cooking is not allowed inside the cabin with the exception of microwave ovens and coffee makers.
- Cooking is allowed outdoors on fire pits or at centrally located charcoal grills.
NO SMOKING INSIDE CABIN
CAMP OFFICE: 1-716-773-7600
NIGHT SECURITY: 1-716-260-3220
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Fire extinguishers are located outside of cabins 2, 5, 6, 9 & 12.
A WORD FROM MANAGEMENT
- Reservations are made year-round.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends for Standard Plus, Deluxe & Deluxe Plus Cabins.
- All holiday reservations require a minimum 3 night stay.
- All reservations require a deposit. The deposit is the rate of your first night's stay. We accept Visa, Master Card or Discover. Your balance is due upon check-in.
- Credit cards are processed when deposit is taken for your reservation.
- A reservation is not considered complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail.
- Must be 21 or older to make a reservation, and at least one person 21 or older must be staying at each site.
- Rates are based on 4 people. Additional guests are $5 per night and children age 5 & under are free.
- There is a maximum of 8 people allowed per site, regardless of age.
- We will make every effort to reserve the site you request, but THERE IS NO GUARANTEE.
- Sites will only be held until 11 am. the day after your arrival date. There are no refunds for NO SHOWS.
- There are no refunds for early departures after check-in.
- Cancellation Policies: Cancellations must be made at least 7 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN DATE in order to receive a refund of the deposit less a $10 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for reservations made after or within the cancellation period. All cancellations must be made over the phone with verification of the last 4 digits of your credit card.
- Check-in is anytime after 2 pm. Check-out is by 11 am.
- Present all coupons or gift certificates upon check-in.
Management is not responsible for vandalism, accidents or personal property damage. Branches of Niagara Campground & Resort is a privately owned campground property. All patrons are advised that as a condition of their use of the above facilities, property and premises, patrons MUST observe the rules of good family camping. Improper dress for a family atmosphere will not be tolerated. Annoyance to neighbor, vandalism or disturbance will not be tolerated and could lead to immediate ejection from the property and may be subject to criminal charges.